ANSI/NFSI B101 Committee
ANSI/NFSI B101 Committee Information
- The ANSI/NFSI B101.2, ANSI/NFSI B101.4 and ANSI/NFSI B101.8 are currently in development.
- The ANSI/NFSI B101.4 and ANSI/NFSI B101.7 sub-committees are currently establishing committee members. please contact Laura Cooper if you would like to participate on one of these subcommittee’s.
The next ANSI/NFSI B101 Main Committee meeting is scheduled for April 8, 2013 at the NFSI Corporate Office in Southlake, Texas. Please contact Laura Cooper for more information at email@example.com
Click link to view desired document.
- ANSI/NFSI B101 Letter Of Interpretation
- ANSI/NFSI B101 Operating Procedures
- ANSI/NFSI B101 Comment Template For Ballots
- NFSI Tribometer Selection Process (TSP)
- ILS Standard for DCOF
- ILS Standard for SCOF
Apply to become an ANSI/NFSI B101 Committee Member
Current annual membership fees are based on one of the three categories below.
An entity that produces or supplies any product that can be related to slip, trip and fall prevention. This includes, but is not limited to manufacturers of: flooring material, cleaners and surface finishes; floor auditing, testing, buffing and burnishing devices etc. Annual member dues are based upon the following chart:
Producer (net income):
5 $500 million or more $5,000
4 $250 million $3,500
3 $150 million $2,000
2 $100 million $1,000
1 Less than $99,999,999 million $750
An entity that maintains or installs any pedestrian walking surface or consumes products which impacts the probability of slips, trips and falls. Users also include the owners and occupiers of said premises and those providing consultative services in the evaluation of slips, trips and falls. Example walking surfaces include: walkways, floors, pools, spas, tubs, showers, boats, construction sites etc. Annual Member dues are based upon a flat fee of $495.
General Interest members are neither Producers, Users nor Trade Associations. This category includes, but is not limited to, regulatory agencies (state and federal), researchers, , educators and any individual or organization that is effected by or interested in the need for slip, trip and fall prevention. Annual Member dues are based upon a flat fee of $495.