The National Floor Safety Institute’s (NFSI) Walkway Auditor Training courses is designed to provide the attendee with the necessary information on how to properly conduct a walkway safety inspection under OSHA’s proposed new rule for “Walking and Working Surfaces” and bring you up to date on recently released ANSI/NFSI B101 Standards. The Course covers:
• Step-by-step review of the NFSI Walkway Auditing Guideline
• OSHA’s revised Walking and Working Surface Requirements
• How and why slips, trips and falls occur
• Floor covering materials and their recommended applications
• Proper floor maintenance methods and procedures
• Hands-on use of various walkway tribometers
Participants that complete all four days and score an 80% or higher on the exam will be certified by NFSI as a Walkway Auditor for three years.
NFSI Certified Walkway Auditor ProgramClick Here for Course Details
Slip and Fall Prevention Made EasyCourse Launching 2014!
The Science of Friction (Tribometry 101)Course Launching 2014!
Intro to TribometersCourse Launching 2014!