This webinar produced by the NFSI will cover the history of walkways. Participants will be able to distinguish between the different Floor Coverings and their characteristics and demonstrate knowledge in properly identifying flooring materials. Participants will have working knowledge of proper maintenance procedures for various flooring materials and learn proper vs. improper floor cleaning techniques as related to slips and falls. Upon completion, participants will have the ability to make educated recommendations on proper selection for flooring materials to improve floor safety and apply known solutions to a variety of predictable problems concerning slip and fall accidents and preventions for traction-deficient walkways.
- Falls Prevention Funding Letter to Labor-HHS Appropriations Leaders
- NFSI Publishes the revised B101.0 Standard
- Hierarchy Of Controls For Walkway Safety
- Public Review Notice – Comment Deadline is Monday, April 12, 2021
- Did you know that the Apple Watch can now possibly save your life in the event of a fall?