This webinar produced by the NFSI will focus on slip, trip, and fall prevention. Participants will develop an understanding of both the causes and contributing factors which contribute to slips, trips, and falls. This webinar will educate you on the growing problem that many business owners face daily costing them millions of dollars annually and provide the tools to assist clients in preventing their slip, trip and fall problem. This webinar also provides an overview of the proper use and installation of floor mats and hazard identification as well as the importance of training and proper footwear.
- Public Review Notice – Comment Deadline is Tuesday, January 31, 2023
- Preventing Slips, Trips, and Falls – Q&A with the founder of the National Floor Safety Institute
- NFSI B101.1 and B101.3 Standards Are Now the Official Slip Resistance Test Methods of the Protective Coatings Industry
- National Floor Safety Institute Comments on Stairway Falls
- Straight Talk: The Value and Impact of Cleaning Industry Standards