This webinar produced by the NFSI will focus on slip, trip, and fall prevention. Participants will develop an understanding of both the causes and contributing factors which contribute to slips, trips, and falls. This webinar will educate you on the growing problem that many business owners face daily costing them millions of dollars annually and provide the tools to assist clients in preventing their slip, trip and fall problem. This webinar also provides an overview of the proper use and installation of floor mats and hazard identification as well as the importance of training and proper footwear.
- Public Review Notice – Comment Deadline is Friday, November 6, 2020
- Falls Prevention Funding Letter to House and Senate Leadership
- Take The Lead Radio with Dr. Diane Hamilton
- Floor Safety: Reduce Slip, Trip, and Fall Risks in Your Business
- Public Review Notice – Comment Deadline is Thursday, July 30, 2020