This webinar produced by the NFSI will focus on a safety and risk management view of slips, trips, and falls. Participants will be informed on the growing problem that many business owner’s face on a daily basis costing them millions of dollars annually. They will understand how to control the high cost of slip and fall accidents through accident prevention, statistical analysis, accident investigation, claims management and litigation management. Participants will be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of NFSI B101.1 Test Method for Measuring the Wet SCOF of Hard-Surface Walkways and NFSI B101.3 Test Method for Measuring the Wet DCOF of Hard Surface Walkways.
- NFSI B101.1 and B101.3 Standards Are Now the Official Slip Resistance Test Methods of the Protective Coatings Industry
- National Floor Safety Institute Comments on Stairway Falls
- Straight Talk: The Value and Impact of Cleaning Industry Standards
- NFSI To Host Slip, Trip and Fall Prevention Symposium in 2023
- Public Review Notice – Comment Deadline is Monday, June 13, 2022