This webinar produced by the NFSI will focus on a safety and risk management view of slips, trips, and falls. Participants will be informed on the growing problem that many business owner’s face on a daily basis costing them millions of dollars annually. They will understand how to control the high cost of slip and fall accidents through accident prevention, statistical analysis, accident investigation, claims management and litigation management. Participants will be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of NFSI B101.1 Test Method for Measuring the Wet SCOF of Hard-Surface Walkways and NFSI B101.3 Test Method for Measuring the Wet DCOF of Hard Surface Walkways.
- Did you know that the Apple Watch can now possibly save your life in the event of a fall?
- Public Review Notice – Comment Deadline is Friday, November 6, 2020
- Falls Prevention Funding Letter to House and Senate Leadership
- Take The Lead Radio with Dr. Diane Hamilton
- Floor Safety: Reduce Slip, Trip, and Fall Risks in Your Business