This webinar produced by the NFSI will cover the history of Tribometry and examine the various portable tribometers both past and present. Participants will be able to distinguish between Static Coefficient of Friction (SCOF) and Dynamic Coefficient of Friction (DCOF) and determine which device can measure SCOF, DCOF, both or another measurement term. An overview of the NFSI B101.0 Walkway Surface Auditing Procedure for the Measurement of Walkway Slip Resistance is provided. Once completed, participants will have a broad knowledge base of friction, tribology and tribological systems.
- Falls Prevention Funding Letter to Labor-HHS Appropriations Leaders
- NFSI Publishes the revised B101.0 Standard
- Hierarchy Of Controls For Walkway Safety
- Public Review Notice – Comment Deadline is Monday, April 12, 2021
- Did you know that the Apple Watch can now possibly save your life in the event of a fall?