The non-profit National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI) has formed a Slip/Fall Prevention Coalition to reduce slips, trips and falls and related injury. The coalition consists of the NFSI Board of Directors (BOD), NFSI members, and non-member organizations seeking to advance the health and safety mission of the NFSI.
- NFSI B101.1 and B101.3 Standards Are Now the Official Slip Resistance Test Methods of the Protective Coatings Industry
- National Floor Safety Institute Comments on Stairway Falls
- Straight Talk: The Value and Impact of Cleaning Industry Standards
- NFSI To Host Slip, Trip and Fall Prevention Symposium in 2023
- Public Review Notice – Comment Deadline is Monday, June 13, 2022