On January 31, 2020, the NFSI Board of Directors voted to terminate its relationship with ANSI and will no longer publish standards under the ANSI designation. The NFSI will remain a Standards Developing Organization (SDO) and continue to publish standards via its B101 Main Committee. All future slip, trip and fall prevention standards will be published under the NFSI B101 designation. Past (historical) and currently published ANSI/NFSI B101 standards will remain available for purchase on both the NFSI or ANSI websites. This decision was made to help streamline and meet the NFSI’s mission of standards development. Five new and/or revised NFSI B101 standards have recently been released and eight additional standards are in varying stages of development by the NFSI B101 Main Committee and Sub-Committees. For any questions or interest in participating the standards developing process for walkway safety please contact Laura Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Public Review Notice – Comment Deadline is Friday, November 6, 2020
- Falls Prevention Funding Letter to House and Senate Leadership
- Take The Lead Radio with Dr. Diane Hamilton
- Floor Safety: Reduce Slip, Trip, and Fall Risks in Your Business
- Comparison between subjective and objective measurement of slipperiness