On February 13, 2020, Russell Kendzior, NFSI Founder and President presented a research paper entitled: “Identification of Appropriate Tribometer Validation Surfaces” at the Slip Resistance Group Spain (SRGS) Symposium (stfmadrid2020.com). Also on that date NFSI B101.4 Sub-committee Chairman Dr. Kurt E. Beschorner delivered the symposiums keynote lecture entitled: “Footwear for the Prevention of Human Slips: From Friction Mechanics to Ergonomic Solutions. Russell Kendzior stated: “As the international leader in slip, trip and fall prevention we are excited that NFSI research is now being welcomed by the international science community.
- Public Review Notice – Comment Deadline is Monday, June 13, 2022
- Straight Talk: Avoiding a $150 Billion Litigation Nightmare New!
- NEISS Data Highlights (Top 20 Product Groups by Age Group)
- Bloomberg Businessweek Article and Video
- NFSI B101.3 Standard Referenced in The Society for Protective Coatings (SSPC)