On February 13, 2020, Russell Kendzior, NFSI Founder and President presented a research paper entitled: “Identification of Appropriate Tribometer Validation Surfaces” at the Slip Resistance Group Spain (SRGS) Symposium (stfmadrid2020.com). Also on that date NFSI B101.4 Sub-committee Chairman Dr. Kurt E. Beschorner delivered the symposiums keynote lecture entitled: “Footwear for the Prevention of Human Slips: From Friction Mechanics to Ergonomic Solutions. Russell Kendzior stated: “As the international leader in slip, trip and fall prevention we are excited that NFSI research is now being welcomed by the international science community.
- Did you know that the Apple Watch can now possibly save your life in the event of a fall?
- Public Review Notice – Comment Deadline is Friday, November 6, 2020
- Falls Prevention Funding Letter to House and Senate Leadership
- Take The Lead Radio with Dr. Diane Hamilton
- Floor Safety: Reduce Slip, Trip, and Fall Risks in Your Business