On February 13, 2020, Russell Kendzior, NFSI Founder and President presented a research paper entitled: “Identification of Appropriate Tribometer Validation Surfaces” at the Slip Resistance Group Spain (SRGS) Symposium (stfmadrid2020.com). Also on that date NFSI B101.4 Sub-committee Chairman Dr. Kurt E. Beschorner delivered the symposiums keynote lecture entitled: “Footwear for the Prevention of Human Slips: From Friction Mechanics to Ergonomic Solutions. Russell Kendzior stated: “As the international leader in slip, trip and fall prevention we are excited that NFSI research is now being welcomed by the international science community.
- Public Review Notice – Comment Deadline is Tuesday, January 31, 2023
- Preventing Slips, Trips, and Falls – Q&A with the founder of the National Floor Safety Institute
- NFSI B101.1 and B101.3 Standards Are Now the Official Slip Resistance Test Methods of the Protective Coatings Industry
- National Floor Safety Institute Comments on Stairway Falls
- Straight Talk: The Value and Impact of Cleaning Industry Standards