On February 13, 2020, Russell Kendzior, NFSI Founder and President presented a research paper entitled: “Identification of Appropriate Tribometer Validation Surfaces” at the Slip Resistance Group Spain (SRGS) Symposium (stfmadrid2020.com). Also on that date NFSI B101.4 Sub-committee Chairman Dr. Kurt E. Beschorner delivered the symposiums keynote lecture entitled: “Footwear for the Prevention of Human Slips: From Friction Mechanics to Ergonomic Solutions. Russell Kendzior stated: “As the international leader in slip, trip and fall prevention we are excited that NFSI research is now being welcomed by the international science community.
- The National Floor Safety Institute Submits Petition To CPSC Mandating Slip Resistance (traction) Testing And Labeling Of Products
- NFSI Publishes the revised B101.8 Standard
- NFSI AND COLUMBIA SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY PARTNERSHIP
- National Floor Safety Institute Earned a 2023 Gold Seal of Transparency
- Public Review Notice – Comment Deadline is Thursday, November 30, 2023