After a long awaited release, OSHA has issued the final rule on 29 CFR 1910 walking and working surfaces. These are scheduled to go into effect Jan. 17.
- WALKWAY AUDITS FROM ANYWHERE IN REAL TIME
- CU comments to the CPSC on petition to require labeling of the slip resistance of flooring
- NFSI Submits Petition To CPSC Calling for Mandatory Testing and Labeling of Floor Coverings
- Trips, Slips & Falls: New National Standards Certain to Be a Game Changer
- We’re Underestimating Slip and Fall Risks: New Pig Survey