The National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI) offers information, training, and certifications to help facility managers reduce the risk of falling. Russ Kendzior, NFSI chairman and founder, recently answered questions about the NFSI and the role it plays in keeping walkways safe from STF incidents. Click here for the full article.
- Public Review Notice – Comment Deadline is Tuesday, January 31, 2023
- Preventing Slips, Trips, and Falls – Q&A with the founder of the National Floor Safety Institute
- NFSI B101.1 and B101.3 Standards Are Now the Official Slip Resistance Test Methods of the Protective Coatings Industry
- National Floor Safety Institute Comments on Stairway Falls
- Straight Talk: The Value and Impact of Cleaning Industry Standards