The National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI) offers information, training, and certifications to help facility managers reduce the risk of falling. Russ Kendzior, NFSI chairman and founder, recently answered questions about the NFSI and the role it plays in keeping walkways safe from STF incidents. Click here for the full article.
- NFSI AND COLUMBIA SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY PARTNERSHIP
- National Floor Safety Institute Earned a 2023 Gold Seal of Transparency
- Public Review Notice – Comment Deadline is Thursday, November 30, 2023
- January 2023 NFSI Household Floor Cleaner Study
- Assessment of Perceived and Measured Tribometer Readings in Evaluating Wet Barefoot Slip Resistance: A Gait-Based Approach