A revision of the B101.0 Walkway Surface Auditing Procedure for the Measurement of Walkway Surface Traction is open for public review. This standard provides the technical procedures for performing a walkway surface traction audit and measuring the coefficient of friction (tribometry) of walkway surfaces.
- NFSI AND COLUMBIA SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY PARTNERSHIP
- National Floor Safety Institute Earned a 2023 Gold Seal of Transparency
- Public Review Notice – Comment Deadline is Thursday, November 30, 2023
- January 2023 NFSI Household Floor Cleaner Study
- Assessment of Perceived and Measured Tribometer Readings in Evaluating Wet Barefoot Slip Resistance: A Gait-Based Approach