A revision of the B101.0 Walkway Surface Auditing Procedure for the Measurement of Walkway Surface Traction is open for public review. This standard provides the technical procedures for performing a walkway surface traction audit and measuring the coefficient of friction (tribometry) of walkway surfaces.
- NFSI B101.1 and B101.3 Standards Are Now the Official Slip Resistance Test Methods of the Protective Coatings Industry
- National Floor Safety Institute Comments on Stairway Falls
- Straight Talk: The Value and Impact of Cleaning Industry Standards
- NFSI To Host Slip, Trip and Fall Prevention Symposium in 2023
- Public Review Notice – Comment Deadline is Monday, June 13, 2022