A revision of the B101.0 Walkway Surface Auditing Procedure for the Measurement of Walkway Surface Traction is open for public review. This standard provides the technical procedures for performing a walkway surface traction audit and measuring the coefficient of friction (tribometry) of walkway surfaces.
- Falls Prevention Funding Letter to Labor-HHS Appropriations Leaders
- NFSI Publishes the revised B101.0 Standard
- Hierarchy Of Controls For Walkway Safety
- Public Review Notice – Comment Deadline is Monday, April 12, 2021
- Did you know that the Apple Watch can now possibly save your life in the event of a fall?