The B101.7 Standard Test Method for Lab Measurement of Footwear Heel Outsole Material Coefficient of Friction on Liquid-Contaminated Floor Surfaces is open for public review. This test method specifies the procedures and devices used for laboratory testing of dynamic coefficient of friction (COF) of footwear against walkway or working surfaces in the presence of a fluid contaminant.
- NFSI AND COLUMBIA SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY PARTNERSHIP
- National Floor Safety Institute Earned a 2023 Gold Seal of Transparency
- Public Review Notice – Comment Deadline is Thursday, November 30, 2023
- January 2023 NFSI Household Floor Cleaner Study
- Assessment of Perceived and Measured Tribometer Readings in Evaluating Wet Barefoot Slip Resistance: A Gait-Based Approach