The B101.7 Standard Test Method for Lab Measurement of Footwear Heel Outsole Material Coefficient of Friction on Liquid-Contaminated Floor Surfaces is open for public review. This test method specifies the procedures and devices used for laboratory testing of dynamic coefficient of friction (COF) of footwear against walkway or working surfaces in the presence of a fluid contaminant.
- Falls Prevention Funding Letter to Labor-HHS Appropriations Leaders
- NFSI Publishes the revised B101.0 Standard
- Hierarchy Of Controls For Walkway Safety
- Public Review Notice – Comment Deadline is Monday, April 12, 2021
- Did you know that the Apple Watch can now possibly save your life in the event of a fall?