The B101.7 Standard Test Method for Lab Measurement of Footwear Heel Outsole Material Coefficient of Friction on Liquid-Contaminated Floor Surfaces is open for public review. This test method specifies the procedures and devices used for laboratory testing of dynamic coefficient of friction (COF) of footwear against walkway or working surfaces in the presence of a fluid contaminant.
- Public Review Notice – Comment Deadline is Monday, June 13, 2022
- Straight Talk: Avoiding a $150 Billion Litigation Nightmare New!
- NEISS Data Highlights (Top 20 Product Groups by Age Group)
- Bloomberg Businessweek Article and Video
- NFSI B101.3 Standard Referenced in The Society for Protective Coatings (SSPC)