A revision of the B101.2 Test Method for Determining the Impact on Wet Coefficients of Friction of Various Chemical or Physical Walkway Surface Cleaners and Treatments on Common Hard-Surface Flooring Materials is now open for public review. This standard provides a methodology for determining the effects of chemical cleaning agents and chemical treatments on the wet dynamic coefficient of friction and/or the wet static coefficient of friction of a walkway material reference surface.
- Public Review Notice – Comment Deadline is Friday, November 6, 2020
- Falls Prevention Funding Letter to House and Senate Leadership
- Take The Lead Radio with Dr. Diane Hamilton
- Floor Safety: Reduce Slip, Trip, and Fall Risks in Your Business
- Comparison between subjective and objective measurement of slipperiness