A revision of the B101.2 Test Method for Determining the Impact on Wet Coefficients of Friction of Various Chemical or Physical Walkway Surface Cleaners and Treatments on Common Hard-Surface Flooring Materials is now open for public review. This standard provides a methodology for determining the effects of chemical cleaning agents and chemical treatments on the wet dynamic coefficient of friction and/or the wet static coefficient of friction of a walkway material reference surface.
- Public Review Notice – Comment Deadline is Monday, June 13, 2022
- Straight Talk: Avoiding a $150 Billion Litigation Nightmare New!
- NEISS Data Highlights (Top 20 Product Groups by Age Group)
- Bloomberg Businessweek Article and Video
- NFSI B101.3 Standard Referenced in The Society for Protective Coatings (SSPC)