A revision of the B101.2 Test Method for Determining the Impact on Wet Coefficients of Friction of Various Chemical or Physical Walkway Surface Cleaners and Treatments on Common Hard-Surface Flooring Materials is now open for public review. This standard provides a methodology for determining the effects of chemical cleaning agents and chemical treatments on the wet dynamic coefficient of friction and/or the wet static coefficient of friction of a walkway material reference surface.
- NFSI B101.1 and B101.3 Standards Are Now the Official Slip Resistance Test Methods of the Protective Coatings Industry
- National Floor Safety Institute Comments on Stairway Falls
- Straight Talk: The Value and Impact of Cleaning Industry Standards
- NFSI To Host Slip, Trip and Fall Prevention Symposium in 2023
- Public Review Notice – Comment Deadline is Monday, June 13, 2022