The NFSI B101.5 Standard Guide for Uniform Labeling Method for Identifying the Wet Dynamic Coefficient of Friction (Traction) of Floor Coverings, Floor Coatings, Treatments, Commercial and Residential Floor Chemical Agents, and Consumer Footwear is under revision and open for Public Review through June 14, 2023. To purchase a public review copy of B101.5 for $19.95 please email Laura Cooper at email@example.com.
- NFSI AND COLUMBIA SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY PARTNERSHIP
- National Floor Safety Institute Earned a 2023 Gold Seal of Transparency
- Public Review Notice – Comment Deadline is Thursday, November 30, 2023
- January 2023 NFSI Household Floor Cleaner Study
- Assessment of Perceived and Measured Tribometer Readings in Evaluating Wet Barefoot Slip Resistance: A Gait-Based Approach