Per the NFSI B101 Procedures For Developing Standards this announcement is to notify all stakeholders that the NFSI B101.5 Standard Guide for Uniform Labeling Method for Identifying the Wet Dynamic Coefficient of Friction (Traction) of Floor Coverings, Floor Coatings, Treatments, Commercial and Residential Floor Chemical Agents, and Consumer Footwear is currently under revision to incorporate the B101.2 and B101.7 standards. A public review draft will be announced once the balloting process has concluded at the B101 Main Committee level.
- NFSI AND COLUMBIA SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY PARTNERSHIP
- National Floor Safety Institute Earned a 2023 Gold Seal of Transparency
- Public Review Notice – Comment Deadline is Thursday, November 30, 2023
- January 2023 NFSI Household Floor Cleaner Study
- Assessment of Perceived and Measured Tribometer Readings in Evaluating Wet Barefoot Slip Resistance: A Gait-Based Approach