On February 20, 2020, NFSI learned that Standards Michigan Group, LLC has recognized and adopted NFSI standards. Standards Michigan is the reconstruction of an outward-looking enterprise that began at the University of Michigan in 1993 and focuses on making education facilities safer, simpler, lower-cost and longer-lasting by participating assertively in standards development. To learn more about Standards Michigan, please visit their website.
- NFSI AND COLUMBIA SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY PARTNERSHIP
- National Floor Safety Institute Earned a 2023 Gold Seal of Transparency
- Public Review Notice – Comment Deadline is Thursday, November 30, 2023
- January 2023 NFSI Household Floor Cleaner Study
- Assessment of Perceived and Measured Tribometer Readings in Evaluating Wet Barefoot Slip Resistance: A Gait-Based Approach