On February 20, 2020, NFSI learned that Standards Michigan Group, LLC has recognized and adopted NFSI standards. Standards Michigan is the reconstruction of an outward-looking enterprise that began at the University of Michigan in 1993 and focuses on making education facilities safer, simpler, lower-cost and longer-lasting by participating assertively in standards development. To learn more about Standards Michigan, please visit their website.
- NFSI B101.1 and B101.3 Standards Are Now the Official Slip Resistance Test Methods of the Protective Coatings Industry
- National Floor Safety Institute Comments on Stairway Falls
- Straight Talk: The Value and Impact of Cleaning Industry Standards
- NFSI To Host Slip, Trip and Fall Prevention Symposium in 2023
- Public Review Notice – Comment Deadline is Monday, June 13, 2022