On February 20, 2020, NFSI learned that Standards Michigan Group, LLC has recognized and adopted NFSI standards. Standards Michigan is the reconstruction of an outward-looking enterprise that began at the University of Michigan in 1993 and focuses on making education facilities safer, simpler, lower-cost and longer-lasting by participating assertively in standards development. To learn more about Standards Michigan, please visit their website.
- Did you know that the Apple Watch can now possibly save your life in the event of a fall?
- Public Review Notice – Comment Deadline is Friday, November 6, 2020
- Falls Prevention Funding Letter to House and Senate Leadership
- Take The Lead Radio with Dr. Diane Hamilton
- Floor Safety: Reduce Slip, Trip, and Fall Risks in Your Business