The National Floor Safety Institute’s (NFSI) Walkway Auditor Certificate Holder (WACH) Training course objective is to educate individuals involved in the walkway safety industry on the proper techniques of auditing the traction of building walkways through observation and measurement based on the NFSI B101 Standards.
This program’s mission is “to educate professionals about current walkway standards, the measurement of coefficient of friction and the performance of a proper walkway audit.”
• Step-by-step review of the NFSI Walkway Auditing Guideline
• OSHA’s revised Walking and Working Surface Requirements
• How and why slips, trips and falls occur
• Floor covering materials and their recommended applications
• Proper floor maintenance methods and procedures
• Hands-on use of various walkway tribometers
Participants that complete all four days and score an 80% or higher on the exam will be recognized as Walkway Auditor Certificate Holders (WACH).