Underestimating floor safety risks and being unaware of high-risk walk zones within their buildings will expose employers to significant liability, medical costs, productivity losses, and damage to brand reputation, New Pig stresses, citing BLS data that same-level slip and fall accidents are the leading cause of workplace injuries.
- WALKWAY AUDITS FROM ANYWHERE IN REAL TIME
- CU comments to the CPSC on petition to require labeling of the slip resistance of flooring
- NFSI Submits Petition To CPSC Calling for Mandatory Testing and Labeling of Floor Coverings
- Trips, Slips & Falls: New National Standards Certain to Be a Game Changer
- We’re Underestimating Slip and Fall Risks: New Pig Survey