Underestimating floor safety risks and being unaware of high-risk walk zones within their buildings will expose employers to significant liability, medical costs, productivity losses, and damage to brand reputation, New Pig stresses, citing BLS data that same-level slip and fall accidents are the leading cause of workplace injuries.
- Trips, Slips & Falls: New National Standards Certain to Be a Game Changer
- We’re Underestimating Slip and Fall Risks: New Pig Survey
- Flooring Inspection Symposium at the Upcoming IICRC SUMMIT CONFERENCE: The Summit at Lone Mountain
- New Mobile App Released by the NFSI
- OSHA Issues Final Rule on 29 CFR 1910